Graffiti Letters Maker
Our free online graffiti letters maker will enable you to add graffiti art letters without actually drawing them. Add cool graffiti letters with the click of your mouse. You can use it to create single words or long sentences of graffiti writing.
You don’t need to download any graffiti fonts to your PC!
You can drag each letter so that it overlaps to look like real street art graffiti letters that usually touch or overlap.
Click on the button below to open the graffiti letter generator.
There are many different graffiti styles and each graffiti writer has their own style and personal preferences.
Easy graffiti letters
The quickest way to create graffiti letters easy as pie is with our free online graffiti letter generator.
- Click on the button below to open the Graffiti lettering generator.
- Decide if you want a blank canvas or you want to put your graffiti words on a wall. If you want a wall, then select the wall background.
- Select the graffiti letters font. There are a few fonts available. There are also different graffiti style letters so check out the selection before you start. Once you start, it is better to use the same style for the entire word but it is totally up to you.
- You will find all the graffiti alphabet letters under each style (from a to z). See Graffiti Alphabet
- Skim through the graffiti letter alphabet to find the letter you need.
- Click on it.
- Drag it to wherever you want it to appear.
- Go back to the alphabet and click on the next letter.
- Drag it. Letters in graffiti words should preferably overlap each other.
- To move a letter behind another, click on it, then click on the arrow icon (“move up” or “move down”).
Even though we offer many kinds of cool graffiti letters, you should probably only use one style for your artwork. You can mix and match if it works with your composition. Use your creativity to create a style that works for you.
Graffiti Block Letters
Block graffiti letters are quite chunky and less rounded than other letters. They are much easier to read than graffiti letters wildstyle (see below). These are relatively easy beginner graffiti letters for those who are looking to create easy graffiti lettering. You will find the graffiti block letters available in different colors for each letter.
Bubble Letters Graffiti
The graffiti letter bubble style is round and bubble. The graffiti bubble letters font is slightly more difficult to draw than the block style.
Graffiti Letters 3D
3D graffiti letters are one of the more common styles of graffiti lettering.
Wildstyle Graffiti Letters
The wildstyle graffiti alphabet is a complicated and intricate form of graffiti. Due to its complexity, it is often very hard to read by people who are not familiar with it. Usually, this form of graffiti incorporates interwoven and overlapping letters and shapes (source). Some people call these gangster graffiti letters. This graffiti alphabet wildstyle is also available in the graffiti maker.
This graffiti tag alphabet is available for free in the graffiti maker. The graffiti tag letters are available in any color you want. You can also change the color of each of the tagging letters individually. The tagging alphabet graffiti is often used to create tagger names to mark your graffiti art. Tagger names should be short and easy to write. Ideally, it should have up to four letters only so that you can write it really quickly and then leave the scene. You can use any font for tagging lettering as long as it is relatively quick to create. These letters are often called throw up letters or “throwies”. The idea is to throw them up quickly before someone sees you.
Here are some sample graffiti words that were created with our free graffiti letter generator. Watch the video on this page to see how to create grafiti words.
What is graffiti?
Graffiti is a form of visual communication, usually illegal, involving the unauthorized marking of public space by an individual or group (source: Britannica). It is often created with spray-paint on a wall. Grafiti letters can be used on their own to create words or statements or with pictures or signs.
How to use this website to create graffiti lettering
You can use this website in a number of ways:
- The easiest way is to use our graffiti lettering maker. It allows you to create graffiti words or sentences in minutes. You can overlap the letters, add paint drips and change the color or size of each letter.
- You can also print the letters on a sheet of paper and then trace them. You can then fill the outline with bright colors using markers, pencils or paint.
- Copy the letters step-by-step according to the directions below.
How to draw graffiti letters
- To draw graffiti letters, start by tracing or sketching the outline for each letter in pencil.
- Ensure that the larger outlines touch or overlap.
- Then, draw the outline for your graffiti letters with a pen or marker.
- Use an eraser to erase the pencil lines.
- Fill in the outlines with colored markers, paint or colored pencils.
- Add darker tones to accent the grafitti letters and create shading.
- You can also create shadows or paint drips to make your art look more authentic. Our graffiti maker enables you to add paint drips with a click of your mouse. Either add the paint drips to the graffitti letters or to the background.
Graffiti artists sometimes use stencils to create complex styles or works of art that repeat themselves.
Once you have mastered the technique, you can work on creating your own unique style.
What is tagging?
In the 1990s, a new form of graffiti, known as “tagging,” emerged. Tagging entailed the repeated use of a single symbol or series of symbols to mark territory. In order to attract the most attention possible, tagging letters usually appeared in strategically or centrally located neighborhoods (source: Britannica). See tag letters graffiti above.
Which letters do you include in the free graffiti generator?
The entire graffiti letters alphabet is available from A to Z.
How to create a graffiti tattoo
Graffiti tattoo letter is a common tattoo font. If you would like to see how this will look then write the word you want to appear on your tattoo with our free graffiti tattoo lettering maker. Print your creation and show it to your tattoo artist to help them get an idea or what you would like them to create for you. It will help you illustrate what you would like. See tattoo fonts.
Please note that our graffiti letters can be used for personal use only. They cannot be placed on another website.