3 Initial Monogram Stickers
You can print these stickers on sticker paper or vinyl sticker paper or you can print on regular paper, cut out and adhere with paper glue.
These monogram stickers can be used to add a personal touch to gifts or for any other purpose. Each sticker can be customized before you print. You can include the initial only, the initial and first name or the initial and last name. The color of the border can also be changed.
Click on “open monogram maker” to edit. Once you are happy with the result click on the cloud icon to download as a PNG file.
How to Use the Monogram Sticker Maker
- Firstly, select the design that you want to use.
- Click on customize to open the monogram sticker maker.
- Customize the text. When creating a sticker with 3 initials you will need to customize each initial. Select each one and replace with your initial. Continue this process until all three are customized.
- Download the image file to your PC. It will save in your downloads folder unless specified otherwise.
- Print on sticker paper or on regular paper and apply with paper glue.
- These are sample stickers but you can turn any monogram or logo on this site into a sticker using this method.